How many times have you been pissed that Binance won’t let you sell smaller denominations of crypto currencies? Plenty, is my answer.
If you have a strong referral network, you might be earning good fees but some of them will be too less in quantity to be sold. Precisely, less than 0.001 BTC in value.
But, no more. A new feature on Binance lets you sell off all your small balances of crypto for BNB. Everything under 0.001 BTC can be converted to BNB coin with just one click. It can be done once every 24 hours.
How to convert your dust into BNB?
Dust is a slang for smaller balances, possibly less than 0.001 BTC.
- In order to convert your dust to BNB, you have to navigate to Funds and then balances.
- On the top menu, you can click on the new option called Convert to BNB.
- On the top right corner, you can even see the estimated value of your entire portfolio.
- All the coins with balances less than 0.001 BTC will be selected for conversion. The total conversion value will be given at the bottom.
- Click on the exchange button and let the magic happen. Note that the delisted coins will not be converted.
- Once the conversion is complete, you can check the same on the balances page.
Use BNB for fees
Since 1 or 2 BNB coins aren’t much to play with, you can put them to good use by paying trading fees in BNB. You also get a 50% discount in fees if you pay by BNB. If you haven’t set it up, do it now by going to Account and checking the option for ‘Using BNB to pay fees’.
If you do not have Binance account, click here to get one
How many BNB coins did you accumulate in Dust? Let us know in the comments below