It is about time we take note of some exchanges that are air dropping or giving away cryptocurrency as part of some innovative programs.
1. Chance to Win XRP worth INR 50000
CoinDCX is listing XRP today on May 8. With the listing comes great offers for traders.
Competition Timeline: May 8, 2018 to May 11, 2018 (11 PM)
- First 100 XRP depositors will receive Rs. 100 worth of XRP
- Highest Volume in Trade gets Rs. 12000 worth of XRP. Second Prize – Rs. 10000 worth of XRP. Third Prize – Rs. 8000 worth of XRP.
- Highest Number of Trades gets Rs. 10000 worth of XRP
Also, win a T-shirt for spreading the campaign.
2. Multiple XDCE Airdrops
KoinOK exchange has several offers to allow you to get XDCE coins for free.
- Get 100 XDCE for signing up
- Referral Bonus – 150 XDCE plus Rs. 100
- 100 XDCE for making the first INR Deposit
- First Trade bonus – 100 XDCE (XDCE/INR pair till May 15)
3. Winning Several Coins by Spreading the word
Several Indian exchanges like KoinOK, Bitbns, Coindcx, Coinswitch are offering rewards and giveaways for Twitter campaigns.
You can follow them and switch on the notifications – everytime there is retweet based giveaway, you can participate:
Koinok – @KoinOKtrade
Bitbns – @Bitbns
Coindcx – @coindcx
WazirX – @WazirXIndia
CoinSwitch – @Coinswitch
4. Highest Trader Contests for New Listings
Although WazirX started this campaign, it is being caught up by several exchanges like Bitbns and Coindcx.
The Highest trader by volume and by count are rewarded in the competition that takes place for all new listings.
The offers are quite lucrative with winner taking home as high as 8000-12000 worth of Cryptocurrency. I personally have won thrice – twice in Bitbns, once in WazirX
5. Referral Programs
Most exchanges have a referral program. Koinex shut theirs down and Coindelta never released one. But otherwise almost all exchanges have one. You can check it out. But be careful before you register to a new exchange. Ask around. Check our telegram group for updates and only then move forward.
Disclosure: Referral links of Author may be included.