In light of the RBI regulations, many exchanges are shutting down their INR Deposits and Withdrawal services while some have assured the service will remain operational.
The INR service on these exchanges can abruptly be disabled. Be vigilant.
The below table will be updated regularly for the current status of INR across exchanges. If we have missed out on an update, do hit us up on Twitter DM.
The Status of INR and its Alternatives on Indian Exchanges
|Giottus||INR Deposits and withdrawals live|
|Pocketbits||INR Withdrawals only|
|BitBns||P2P exchange for INR|
|Coindelta||P2P Exchange for INR|
|Oxybit||INR deposits and withdrawals Live|
|Koinex||P2P Exchange for INR|
|Pexo||USD Market with Perfect Money|
Last Updated – September 13, 2018 8:10 PM
- Pexo Exchange has launched USD markets. You can deposit Perfect Money (PM), an e-currency equal to USD, that can be purchased from online and offline currency exchanges with INR.
- WazirX P2P exchange allows you to buy and sell USDT
- Zecoex P2P allows you to buy and sell multiple cryptocurrencies, including ZINR – a native coin with value equal to INR fiat.
- Koinex P2P exchange Loop allows you to buy and sell BTC, ETH and XRP
- Coindelta P2P exchange Flux allows BTC, ETH, XRP and USDT
To know other Peer to Peer exchanges check the article below:
Approximate Time Taken By Exchanges
The time estimates are based on exchange websites or communication with the team.
- Pocketbits processes withdrawals of over Rs. 50000 in 3 days
- Bitbns processes withdrawals in four hours in banking hours
- Oxybit processes withdrawal within one working day