In light of the RBI regulations, many exchanges are shutting down their INR Deposits and Withdrawal services while some have assured the service will remain operational.
The INR service on these exchanges can abruptly be disabled. Be vigilant.
The below table will be updated regularly for the current status of INR across exchanges. If we have missed out on an update, do hit us up on Twitter DM
The Status of INR and its Alternatives on Indian Exchanges
|Exchange||INR Deposits||INR Withdrawals|
|KoinOK||Disabled||Live until 11:59 PM, July 24|
|PocketBits||Live until 10:00 PM, July 27||Live|
|Coindelta||Disabled||Live until 5:00 PM, July 25|
|Koinex||P2P launched||P2P launched|
|Pexo||USD Market with Perfect Money||USD Market with Perfect Money|
|WazirX||P2P launched||P2P launched|
|Zecoex||P2P launched||P2P launched|
Last Updated – July 20, 2018 04:30 PM
- Pexo Exchange has launched USD markets. You can deposit Perfect Money (PM), an e-currency equal to USD, that can be purchased from online and offline currency exchanges with INR.
- WazirX P2P exchange allows you to buy and sell USDT
- Zecoex P2P allows you to buy and sell multiple cryptocurrencies, including ZINR – a native coin with value equal to INR fiat.
- Koinex P2P exchange Loop allows you to buy and sell BTC, ETH and XRP
Approximate Time Taken By Exchanges
|Exchange||INR Deposit Time||INR Withdrawal Time|
|BitBns||N/A||One Working Day|
|Coindelta||N/A||One Working Day|
|Giottus||30 Min||30 Min|
|Oxybit||24 Hours||One Working Day|
|Pocketbits||One Hour||One Working Day|
|Unocoin||24 Hours||1-2 Working Days|
Note: The time estimates are based on exchange websites or communication with the team.
- Pocketbits processes withdrawals of over Rs. 50000 in 3 days
- Bitbns processes withdrawals in four hours in banking hours
- Coindelta Processes withdrawals in few hours during banking hours