Meetups are great way to meet and discuss a common topic of interest. Sometimes they are small and held in cafes, sometimes they require a whole auditorium. Eventually the idea is that everyone will learn something new and meet someone new. Networking is also one of the biggest advantage of meetups.
I am ofcourse talking about physical presence meetups. With advent of technology, many people around the world are able to connect online at the same time and talk face to face. Let us stick to the former for this post.
Alluma Exchange is facilitating a meetup in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. The Delhi Meetup was held on June 30, the Mumbai and Bengaluru meetups are scheduled for July 14 and 15 respectively. They are open for registrations.
- Akash Agarwal, Founder and CEO of Alluma – Mumbai and Bengaluru
- Pavel Bains, CEO of Bluezelle Network – Mumbai and Bengaluru
- Kartik Mandaville, Founder and CEO of Springrole – Mumbai
- Anirudh Rastogi, Managing Partner, TRA law – Bengaluru
- Sunil Aggarwal, author of book ‘Bitcoin Magnet’ – Bengaluru
The meetup will include discussions on building Dapps, building real world Blockchain application, the legal framework in India about Virtual currencies and the future of VCs in India. The event will allow you to network with the speakers and other guests.
For detailed agenda and reserving a spot for the meetup, check out the below links
Will you be attending the meetup? Let us know in the comment below.