Trading Competitions can be the one of the best ways to attract traders, high volume trades and gauge the capacity of the trading engine. It was so prominent a few weeks back that we had to start an entire category of posts just to report on trading competitions.
Trading competitions used to last a few hours, then graduated to a day and moved on to go on for days together. Now, Alluma has launched a new trading competition today that will last for 8 full weeks, until October 25.
How it works?
- Alluma will launch a new token every week on Friday. Today the trading competition begins for FUEL.
- Each week top 10 traders with highest volume will win ‘Weekly prices’
- At the end of 8 weeks, the Top 3 traders will take home the ‘Grand Prix’ prices
- Prices are divided in the token of the week and Alluma’s native LUMA token.
- Traders have to trade for atleast $1000 in the weekly token to be eligible for the competition.
- Your account should be verified.
- Trades on the mobile app and website are both eligible for the competition.
The weekly winners will get:
- Rank 1: $500 in weekly token + 10,000 LUMA
- Rank 2: $300 in weekly token + 9,000 LUMA
- Rank 3: $150 in weekly token + 8,000 LUMA
- Rank 4 to 10: $75 in weekly token + 4,000 LUMA
The Grand Prix Winners (highest traders in all of 8 weeks combined) will get:
- Rank 1: $1,500 in BTC and 50,000 LUMA
- Rank 2: $1,000 in BTC + 25,000 LUMA
- Rank 3: $500 in BTC + 10,000 LUMA
Prizes in LUMA tokens will be distributed at the end of Public sale period. It is priced at $0.05 during the TGE (sale event)
Traders also receive rewards for trading completed by their referred users.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post and may contain forward looking statements. Coin Crunch advices their users to do their own research before investing, we will not be held responsible for any of your losses.