This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between Nov 29, 2018 and Nov 30, 2018 (until press). The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects, not on price action.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us.
- 0.1 1. SEC fines Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled for ICO Promotions
- 0.2 2. Sirin Labs’ $999 Blockchain Phone to Start Shipping in December
- 0.3 3. Intel wins Patent for Energy Efficient Bitcoin Mining
- 0.4 4. German Investment funding manage has launched a private equity fund dedicated to Bitcoin mining
- 1 Bite-sized News
1. SEC fines Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled for ICO Promotions
Floyd Mayweather touted Centra’s ICO on his Twitter account saying it “starts in a few hours. Get yours before they sell out, I got mine.” DJ Khaled called it a “game changer” on his social media accounts, the SEC said. Neither had disclosed promotional payments to investors. Read the full story on CNBC.
2. Sirin Labs’ $999 Blockchain Phone to Start Shipping in December
Finney, the blockchain phone announced at the apex of the 2018 token craze, is expected to start shipping in late December. The phone is also built with a modification Android, called SirinOS and a “dCenter” or decentralized app store. Read the full story on Coindesk.
3. Intel wins Patent for Energy Efficient Bitcoin Mining
On Tuesday, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office awarded the company a patent outlining a processor which claims to be able to conduct “energy-efficient high performance bitcoin mining,” Read the full story on Coindesk
4. German Investment funding manage has launched a private equity fund dedicated to Bitcoin mining
Xolaris says client demand to access the sector continues despite the downturn in Bitcoin prices. The fund will feature a minimum investment entry of €250,000 ($285,000), with a planned issue volume of between €30 million and €50 million ($34 million – $57 million). Read full article on Cointelegraph.
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- Koinex Exchange nominated for the “Financial Inclusion Initiative Aware” at India Fintech Awards 2018 Official Nominations List
- Coinbase adds privacy centric crypto Zcash to Coinbase Pro trading exchange. Read Story
- Asus to Allow Users Mine Cryptocurrency Using Idle Power of Graphics Cards. Read Story
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
Psst, Look here:
Thank you for reading this post.
Usually we place an advertisement here. We never place ads in the middle of the article, there should be no intrusion between you and the post you choose to read.
Coin Crunch India has worked on exclusive articles and investigations more than any other Indian crypto media platform, and we will continue to do so. We are doing it without collecting any information from your browser or installing cookies. But, let us be honest, our ad revenue has plummeted. Many good projects are saving money in this bear market, and many bad ones are being rejected by us.
So, consider this as an advertisement. In this ad we are asking you to buy us coffee.
To help us keep bringing you the exclusive content for free and help us sustain without selling bad ads, consider making a small donation. You can tip us in Cryptocurrency from our donation page. Your little help can keep a bold crypto media platform alive and keep fighting the misinformation and fake news in the market.