This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between Nov 30, 2018 and Dec 01, 2018 (until press). The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects, not on price action.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us.
- 0.1 1. India’s Security Regulator watching SEC and FCA’s move on Cryptoassets
- 0.2 2. Study: Crypto Coverage in Media peaked Following Market Decline
- 0.3 3. CryptoJacking Miner evolving, lurking detection free
- 0.4 4. Satoshi Nakamoto’s ‘Hacked’ P2P Profile Makes New Post, Befriends User
- 0.5 5. Manila residents can earn ETH for cleaning the beach
- 1 Bite-sized News
1. India’s Security Regulator watching SEC and FCA’s move on Cryptoassets
India’s Securities and Exchange board of India (SEBI) highlights reports of regulators on the other side of the world, the SEC and FCA in the new November Bulletin regarding their approach to cryptoassets and distributed ledger technology. Read More
2. Study: Crypto Coverage in Media peaked Following Market Decline
A recent study by blockchain-oriented research firm Clovr found that cryptocurrency coverage in the mainstream media spikes when the market drops off. The analysis tracked the correlation between coverage on crypto values over the past five years and the sentiments of published materials. Read More
3. CryptoJacking Miner evolving, lurking detection free
KingMiner was purportedly firstly detected in mid-June, subsequently evolving in two improved versions. The malware attacks Windows Servers by deploying various evasion methods to skirt its detection. Read More.
4. Satoshi Nakamoto’s ‘Hacked’ P2P Profile Makes New Post, Befriends User
An account once associated with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto on the non-profit global network P2P Foundation posted a one-word status update on November 29. Read More.
5. Manila residents can earn ETH for cleaning the beach
Dubbed as “Bounties for the Ocean,” ConsenSys the largest blockchain software development firm in the world and Bounties Network, a dApp on Ethereum, have collaborated for the venture. Read More.
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin Awarded Honorary Doctorate from University of Basel Read Story
- A New paper suggests Bitcoin Mining is using energy that would otherwise go to waste. Read Story
- Zilliqa Inches Towards its Mainnet Launch on January 30 2019 with the Release of Testnet v3.0. Read Story
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
Psst, Look here:
Thank you for reading this post.
Usually we place an advertisement here. We never place ads in the middle of the article, there should be no intrusion between you and the post you choose to read.
Coin Crunch India has worked on exclusive articles and investigations more than any other Indian crypto media platform, and we will continue to do so. We are doing it without collecting any information from your browser or installing cookies. But, let us be honest, our ad revenue has plummeted. Many good projects are saving money in this bear market, and many bad ones are being rejected by us.
So, consider this as an advertisement. In this ad we are asking you to buy us coffee.
To help us keep bringing you the exclusive content for free and help us sustain without selling bad ads, consider making a small donation. You can tip us in Cryptocurrency from our donation page. Your little help can keep a bold crypto media platform alive and keep fighting the misinformation and fake news in the market.