This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between Jan 11, 2019 and Jan 12, 2019 . The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us.
1. US State of Wyoming Passes Two New Blockchain, Crypto-Related Bills
The state legislature of the American state of Wyoming has passed two new house bills-House Bill 62 and House Bill 57. The status of only House Bill 62 has been updated till press time. Both the bills aim to foster a regulatory environment conducive to cryptocurrency and Blockchain innovation. Read more
2. NASA Publishes Proposal for Air Traffic Management Blockchain Based on HyperLedger
According to a paper published on the NASA’s official website, the agency has proposed an Air Traffic management Blockchain system which would enable private and anonymous communication with air traffic services. The prototype employed the HyperLedger Fabric and demonstrated that infrastructure could be economically maintained and rapidly developed.Read more
3. SEC Lists Cryptocurrency as a Top ‘Examination’ Priority for 2019
One of the examination priorities of the U.S. SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) in 2019 is cryptocurrencies. This will be done to protect retail investors in nascent assets class. They will monitor market activities like ‘offer and sale, trading, and management of digital assets’. They have been chosen the activities based on policy and an assessment of risks and various sector issues. Read more
4. Use of advanced technologies including Blockchain needed to bridge the skill gap in India: Accenture Report
The recent report by Accenture has highlighted that India may have to forgo as much as $1.97 trillion in GDP growth if the country fails to bridge the skill gap of the workforce. The country needs to leverage latest advanced technologies like AI, AR, VR and Blockchain to allow rapid re-skilling and up-skilling at scale. Read more
5. Bitcoin to Bottom Out in Q1, Researchers Stick to Their Forecast
New York based Research Company, Delphi Digital confirmed yesterday that their previous forecast that Bitcoin will bottom out in the first quarter of the year still stands. The company has explained the analysis of Bitcoin holders to explain the process by which they concluded this.Read more
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- ISRDC, IIT Bombay Reportedly Running XRP Validator Nodes on Premise Read Story.
- Two Alleged Ethereum ‘Scam Forks’ Appropriating Users’ Private Keys, Report Finds Read Story.
- Pablo Escobar’s brother says new crypto will fund ‘Impeach Trump’ effort Read Story.
- Mongolia Partners With Stablecoin to Use Blockchain for Lending Services, Money Transfers Read Story.
- Bitcoin Price Will Tank below $3,000, Says Trader Who Predicts Mass Sell-Off Read Story.
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
We removed the advertisement to remind you about supporting Coin Crunch India. Donate to Keep News Free from influence, research oriented and exclusive on Coin Crunch India. Click here to Donate.