This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between Feb 11, 2019 and Feb 12, 2019 . The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us.
- 0.1 1. Isobar India Launches Blockchain Campaign for CEAT
- 0.2 2. India’s Native Blockchain Protocol Launches Testnet
- 0.3 3. Binance’s Decentralized Exchange Is About to Launch for Public Testing
- 0.4 4. GM Financial Partners With Blockchain Startup to Fight Identity
- 0.5 5. Two US Pensions Lead $40 Million Round in Morgan Creek’s New Blockchain Fund
- 1 Bite-sized News
1. Isobar India Launches Blockchain Campaign for CEAT
Isobar India, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, launched a blockchain campaign for global vehicular company, CEAT. It added that CEAT would be able to transparently track all payment transactions that are written to an immutable ledger for every valid ad impression. This will enable them to be assured with confidence that the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of their campaign are met and reported unambiguously. Read more
2. India’s Native Blockchain Protocol Launches Testnet
One of India’s homegrown blockchain protocol, Eleven01 launched their testnet on Tuesday. The testnet is ready for real-world use in both public and private workloads. The eleven01 testnet will provide users with an ecosystem to create, publish, and extend the core blockchain services offered through the platform in India. Read more
3. Binance’s Decentralized Exchange Is About to Launch for Public Testing
Last week, in a 45-minute live ask-me-anything (AMA) chat on Twitter, Zhao provided details of the coming DEX. He said the firm has already given early access to a few “selected partners,” including wallet developers and blockchain explorers, who will be integrating tools into the decentralized platform. Ledger’s hardware wallet, the Nano S, is already integrated, he said, while the Nano X and wallets from Trezor and KeepKey will come on board in the future. Read more
4. GM Financial Partners With Blockchain Startup to Fight Identity
In a press statement, Mike Kanarios, chief strategy officer for GM Financial, said that “today’s announcement underscores our commitment and investment to advance these efforts, and we are pleased to collaborate with Spring Labs as a member of the SFIP program.” The Spring Founding Industry Partners (“SFIP”) Program is aimed at creating a regulatory compliant solution for ID verification and identity fraud prevention. Read more
5. Two US Pensions Lead $40 Million Round in Morgan Creek’s New Blockchain Fund
The new venture capital fund is called the Morgan Creek Blockchain Opportunities Fund and is reportedly focused on investing in the digital asset industry. The original cap for the investment was set at $25 million, but expanded upwards due to the level of interest. Little has been made public about the full investor deck in the latest round. Read more
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- Venezuela Imposes Fees and Limits on Local Crypto Remittances Read Story.
- Ethereum DApps Usage Witness Drastic Fall, Almost 93% have Zero Transactional Volume Read Story.
- Twitter Co-founder Hints at Bringing Scaling Tech to Cash AppRead Story.
- Ripple, Mastercard and Barclays Invest in Ripple-Based Remittance Firm SendFriend Read Story.
- Russia: Cargo Shipping Firm to Use Blockchain in Port Logistics Read Story.
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
We removed the advertisement to remind you about supporting Coin Crunch India. Donate to Keep News Free from influence, research oriented and exclusive on Coin Crunch India. Click here to Donate.