This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between Feb 25, 2019 and Feb 26, 2019 . The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us.
- 0.1 1. Google Releases Search Tools for Blockchain
- 0.2 2. HTC’s Blockchain Phone Exodus Partners with Opera Browser, Adds Multiple DApps
- 0.3 3. Nasdaq Begins Listing Brave New Coin’s Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Indices
- 0.4 4. Japanese Multinational Holding SoftBank Announces Blockchain ID Working Group
- 0.5 5. Netherlands: Bitcoin Trader Attacked in His Home
- 1 Bite-sized News
1. Google Releases Search Tools for Blockchain
Google recently launched search tools that allows a user to search for patterns in a blockchain of their choice. These tools permit a user to search a blockchain in much the same way that they would search the internet. The portal further noted that the tools would allow Google to analyze patterns in transaction flows which would further allow the company to then develop appropriate blockchain technologies and potentially even predict future crypto prices. Read more
2. HTC’s Blockchain Phone Exodus Partners with Opera Browser, Adds Multiple DApps
Blockchain-centric smartphone Exodus, developed by consumer electronics giant HTC, announced that it had partnered with Opera Browser as well as added support for multiple DApps. The company announced support for Etheremon and Decentraland DApps in its ZIONVault integrated cold storage. Read more
3. Nasdaq Begins Listing Brave New Coin’s Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Indices
Nasdaq had begun live listings of two cryptocurrency price indices from United States blockchainand crypto market data company Brave New Coin (BNC). Originally announced earlier this month, the integration of BNC’s Bitcoin Liquid Index (BLX) and Ethereum Liquid Index (ELX) will open up new data for clients using Nasdaq’s Global Index Data Service (GIDS). Read more
4. Japanese Multinational Holding SoftBank Announces Blockchain ID Working Group
Japanese multinational holding conglomerate SoftBank Corp. and American telecoms-focused blockchain firm TBCASoft are to lead a new blockchain-based digital identification study group under the canopy of the Carrier Blockchain Study Group (CBSG). oday’s announcement reveals that the new working group, devoted to blockchain-based identification and authentication solutions, will initially focus on a new foundation application framework called CrossCarrier Identification System (CCIS), developed by TBCASoft. Read more
5. Netherlands: Bitcoin Trader Attacked in His Home
A Bitcoin (BTC) trader has been attacked in his home in the Netherlands by a group of robbers disguised as the police. Cryptocurrency thieves have become not only an online threat, as Bitcoin owners have been attacked face-to-face by criminals and forced to deposit various amounts of digital currency into anonymous wallets. Read more
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- XRP and Bitcoin Cash Added to OKEx, Coinbase Pro also Adds XRP Read Story.
- Mercedes Benz To Leverage Blockchain for its Supply ChainsRead Story.
- Mastercard, Amazon and Accenture Launch New Supply Chain Based on Blockchain Tech Read Story.
- Digital Payments Firm Electroneum Launches Crypto-Mining SmartphoneRead Story.
- Swiss Banking Giant Julius Baer to Offer Its Clients Crypto Asset ServicesRead Story.
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
We removed the advertisement to remind you about supporting Coin Crunch India. Donate to Keep News Free from influence, research oriented and exclusive on Coin Crunch India. Click here to Donate.