This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between March 15, 2019 and March 16, 2019 . The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us
- 0.1 1. Insurance Giant AXA XL Launches Security Token and Crowdfunding Insurance Service
- 0.2 2. Blockchain ID Startup Metadium Reveals Partnership With Game Engine Giant Unity
- 0.3 3. Paradigm Leads $9 Million Round for Cosmos Creator Tendermint
- 0.4 4. Bittrex Exchange Nixes RAID Token Sale at 11th Hour
- 1 Bite-sized News
1. Insurance Giant AXA XL Launches Security Token and Crowdfunding Insurance Service
The new product dubbed CrowdProtector is designed for issuers and investors, and purportedly protects new online capital formation strategies like equity crowdfunding and STOs. The product also aims increase trust, confidence and safety to potential investors guaranteeing that the issuer is insured. According to Ty Sagalow, CEO of Assurely, the parties have managed to increase underwriting. Read more
2. Blockchain ID Startup Metadium Reveals Partnership With Game Engine Giant Unity
The Metadium Meta ID service will be available to game developers using the Unity engine via the Unity Asset Store. In correspondence with Cointelegraph, the startup further explained the nature of the partnership with Unity, noting that its is part of the Asset Store Partner program. Read more
3. Paradigm Leads $9 Million Round for Cosmos Creator Tendermint
Announcing the news on Thursday, Tendermint said that other participants in the round included Bain Capital and 1confirmation, among others. The investment will go toward supporting the firm’s continued development of the Cosmos Network, expanding its team and making its business model “sustainable.” Read more
4. Bittrex Exchange Nixes RAID Token Sale at 11th Hour
The RAID Project had planned to raise $6 million through the sale of a token called XRD to the exchange’s customers. But Bittrex said it called off the sale after learning that the issuer’s strategic partnership with an e-gaming data analytics company OP.GG had been abruptly terminated. Read more
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- Riot Blockchain to Launch Regulated Crypto Exchange in the US Read Story.
- Chinese Insurance Giant Ping An Partners With Decentralized AI Startup SingularityNET Read Story.
- Bitcoin Pioneer Jeff Garzik Subpoenaed in $4 Bln Lawsuit Against Craig Wright Read Story.
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
We removed an advertisement here to remind you about supporting Coin Crunch India. Click here to Donate.