This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between March 19, 2019 and March 20, 2019 . The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us
1. Circle CEO Confident About Stablecoins
Circle, the company currently owning cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex, believes that there is a future for stablecoins as the market grows. Jeremy Allaire, who is the chief executive officer (CEO) of Circle opined that the bear market slowed down investors’ activities in the marketplace. Read more
2. Quadriga CX Co-Founder Michael Patryn Was Actually A Criminal Convicted by US Court
It’s turning out that Michael Patryn, a co-founder of Quadriga CX exchange, was actually a criminal involved in multiple crimes before he went on to work with Gerald Cotten at Quadriga. His actual name was Omar Dhannani, and he had changed his identity. Read more
3. Shenzhen Rolls Out New Blockchain-Based Invoicing System for Subway Rides
In Shenzhen authorities have started issuing subway ride invoices backed by blockchain according to a local news report of Securities Daily. Since Shenzhen is first Special Economic Zone (SEZ) of China, this new e-invoicing system is not only going to make lives easier for its residents but also for authorities who used to work with an outdated system till date. Read more
4. Binance Opens Fiat Gateway in Australia, Shocks Customers With Fees
Major cryptocurrency exchange Binance launched Binance Lite Australia (BLA), a cash-to-bitcoin brokerage service available through a network of 1,300+ supported Newsagents across the continent. Their fees structure – 5% transaction fee plus Goods and services tax (GST) (10%) on commission – has become the main topic of discussion. Read more
5. Kudelski Partners With Smart Contracts Auditor Hosho on Blockchain Security Solutions
Kudelski, which has expertise in the field of applied cryptography, says it established the partnership with Las Vegas-based Hosho in order to extend the capabilities of the BSC and combine the companies’ respective skill sets. The goal of the partnership is to provide more robust security solutions to enterprises and public sector organizations that use blockchain technology. Read more
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- Cryptopia Exchange Resumes Crypto Trading Amid Banking Issues Read Story.
- Casa-Branded Case Brings Military Tech to Bitcoin Wallet Protection Read Story.
- Silvergate Bank Adds 59 Crypto Clients, But Deposits Down $123 Million Read Story.
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will ‘Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’ Read Story.
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
We removed an advertisement here to remind you about supporting Coin Crunch India. Click here to Donate.