This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between March 28, 2019 and March 29, 2019 . The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us
1. Indian Coffee Board Launches Pilot of Blockchain-based Marketplace App for Coffee Trade
The Coffee Board of India on Thursday’s launched the pilot of India’s first blockchain-based marketplace app for trading in Indian coffee. The initiative was announced by union minister of commerce and industry, Suresh Prabhu last September. The project is known as “Coffee Blockchain Initiative” will allow producers to directly deal with multiple buyers and removing the middlemen from the process. Read more
2. Zebpay Becomes First Exchange to Roll Out Lightning Payments for All Users
Zebpay is touching new milestones of success with every passing day after leaving India. It created history by launching as world’s first zero-fee cryptocurrency exchange, and it’s also available in 131 countries globally. Now it has done something big once again by launching Lightning Payments for all of its users at once. Read more
3. ‘Big Four’ Consulting Firms Dominate Blockchain Jobs Market, Says Indeed
“Big Four” professional consulting firms Deloitte, KPMG and EY are all in the top five when it comes to posting blockchain job ads, according to new data from Indeed.com. The employment site released its latest figures for job postings relating to blockchain, cryptocurrency and bitcoin in the U.S. on Thursday, with the data covering the period from February 2018 to February 2019 Read more
4. Crypto Exchange HitBTC Appeals to Cryptography in Dispute With Altcoin BTCP
Cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC appealed to the specificity of its cryptography in an ongoing dispute with the team behind altcoin Bitcoin Private (BTCP). The dispute involves HitBTC’s delisting of the altcoin, whose team then accused the exchange of fraud. Read more
5. Blockchain Gaming Startup Announces Global Licensing Agreement With Formula One
Blockchain startup Animoca Brands announced it had signed a global licensing agreement with Formula 1® to publish a blockchain game based on the world-renowned racing series. The forthcoming blockchain game F1® Delta Time — the first phase of launch being set for May 10 — will reportedly have a collectible component based on NFTs, as well as a racing component that utilizes those NFTs. Read more
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- Pakistan Regulatory Body Shuts Down Nine Crypto Ponzi Companies Read Story.
- Former Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles to Appeal ConvictionRead Story.
- Facebook’s Blockchain Hiring Spree Continues With 5 New Job Postings Read Story.
- Cybersecurity Firm WISeKey Launches Blockchain-Powered ID Solution for IoT Devices Read Story.
- Japanese E-commerce Giant Rakuten to Launch Its Crypto Exchange in JuneRead Story.
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
We removed an advertisement here to remind you about supporting Coin Crunch India. Click here to Donate.