This is a daily round up of important blockchain and crypto news between April 4, 2019 and April 5, 2019 . The focus is on important news around developments in the blockchain space, on exchanges and crypto projects.
Please note that this is neither the only nor the exhaustive list, we are constantly trying to improve the feed and if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us
- 0.1 1.Binance Charity Arm Expands its Program to 10 More Schools in Uganda
- 0.2 2. Crypto Firm Bitpanda Secures Payments Service Provider License Under EU Rules
- 0.3 3. Binance Singapore and DEX Set to Go Live Later This Month
- 0.4 4. Startup Behind Ethereum DEX Releases Lightning Developer Tools
- 0.5 5. Crypto Tax Software CryptoTrader.Tax Integrates With TurboTax
- 1 Bite-sized News
1.Binance Charity Arm Expands its Program to 10 More Schools in Uganda
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance’s philanthropic arm, Binance Charity Foundation (BCF), announced the expansion of its Lunch For Children program to 10 additional schools in Uganda. BCF has expanded its support to 3,747 students and staff across 10 schools in Jinja and Kampala in Uganda, post its launch and distribution in February last year. Read more
2. Crypto Firm Bitpanda Secures Payments Service Provider License Under EU Rules
Viennese crypto and fintech firm Bitpanda has received a payment service provider license from Austria’s financial regulator. The license has reportedly been issued to Bitpanda Payments GmbH by the Austrian financial market authority (FMA) in accordance with the European Union’s Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2). Read more
3. Binance Singapore and DEX Set to Go Live Later This Month
After expanding to Australia Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has announced that the next country to which they’re expanding is Singapore. While attending the Deconomy conference in Seoul CZ spoke about his company’s upcoming fiat-crypto exchange platform in Singapore, which according to him is going live later this month. No other details were provided about the launch though. This is the second international expansion step of Binance in 2019, and the company is looking all set to expand to dozens of other locations as well within this year itself. Read more
4. Startup Behind Ethereum DEX Releases Lightning Developer Tools
Released at the Boltathon hackathon, the developer tools include a configuration helper for setting up a lightning node and an invoice “playground,” where users can test if their lightning node can connect to other nodes. Then, there’s a liquidity tool for making sure users can send and receive payments, a feature that’s not as easy as it might sound as the technology is still under development.Read more
5. Crypto Tax Software CryptoTrader.Tax Integrates With TurboTax
Cryptocurrency-focused tax software CryptoTrader.Tax has integrated with leading American tax software Intuit TurboTax. The integration will purportedly allow users to export tax calculations from CryptoTrader.Tax to the TurboTax filing software, which will supposedly make the filing process easier. Read more
Only the headlines are enough for these news
- Bosch and Wien Energie Demo Blockchain-Powered RefrigeratorRead Story.
- Barclays, RBS Complete Blockchain Trial Using R3 Read Story.
- CoinSquare Launches its CAD-backed Stablecoin Called eCAD™ Read Story.
- Coinbase Tops JPMorgan in LinkedIn List of Most Popular Employers Read Story.
- Russian Social Media Giant VK Launches ‘Mineable’ VK CoinRead Story.
Disclaimer: The news articles cited or sourced are from platforms other than Coin Crunch India. CoinCrunch.in does not endorse nor support views, opinions or conclusions drawn in these articles. CoinCrunch.in is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within these articles. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the content. Coincrunch.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information from the articles below.
We removed an advertisement here to remind you about supporting Coin Crunch India. Click here to Donate.