Blockchain eWeekend, a series of technology focused events by inblox Events goes live this saturday with their first event – The Career Opportunities in Blockchain.
If you wish to skip the details, register for the event here: https://bit.ly/BeW-1
With the on-going pandemic, millions are losing jobs, companies are becoming leaner and most Indian youth might be looking at a future that is currently cloudy at best. We as humans have always overcome problems, sooner or later, and we will come out of this as well.
Meanwhile, blockchain as a technology is steadily growing in terms of companies and users. Overall the sector remains largely unaffected due to several practices in place and the recent Supreme Court Judgment overturning RBI’s restrictions on Crypto trading. In fact is looking at growth like never before in India.
- Both Kraken and Binance, two of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges are looking to increase its job force.
- Coinbase announced 100 positions in the Americas, Europe, and Asia
- In India, Matic Network has been hiring and has been on a spree for quite a while
- Many global blockchain companies are now turning their eyes on India and hiring for the country.
- There are many more crypto exchanges opening soon
Topics of Discussion
In this online meetup, we are going to hear the industry leaders speak about these career opportunities and why it makes sense for people to upskill and venture into this area.
Vikas Singh – Founder and CEO, Bloquelabs
Abhishek Srivastava – Co-founder, Recru.in
Some of the topics to be covered are:
- What are the reasons this industry survives?
- What are the different opportunities in this industry and for whom?
- Which skills are being sought out more?
- How should an individual prepare for an opportunity of his / her choice?
- Can one be a self-employed person and still make the most of this industry?
- How much money can a newbie with skills expect to make in this industry?
- Will there be an opportunity for those without any background in blockchain?
- How would one upgrade their present skills?
- What other opportunities are there apart from employment?
About the Speakers
Vikas Singh – Founder and CEO, BloqueLabs
Vikas is a self-taught Blockchain-preneur who has established a command over Blockchain technology and also earned name and fame in the Blockchain community. He has a knack for picking up new technologies and has been able to successfully integrate many new technologies in existing products at BloqueLabs. Vikas was featured at NASDAQ ‘Blockchain for Social Good’ hackathon and is also a reputed TEDx speaker.
Abhishek Srivastava – Co-Founder, Recruin
Abhishek has 15+ years of experience in the area of Talent attraction/acquisition, Talent management, Human resource, Leadership hiring, employer branding, and career transition services across industries. He was leading multiple verticals for a fortune 500 consulting firm, wherein he advises fortune 500 and large corporates in streamlining their recruitment and talent management strategies. Before making big in corporate companies, Abhishek identified the gaps in the recruitment industry and started his own venture which helped companies in HR services
Join the Event
The first Blockchain eWeekend series starts on June 06, 2020 at 4 PM IST. Register here: https://bit.ly/BeW-1
If you are looking for a job in Crypto and Blockchain industry, fill up this form and you will be contacted and something opens up.