OKEx has just announced a new offer for its Indian P2P customers. With discounts ranging from 10% to 30% on USDT and BTC, traders have a small window in December to grab some coins in what is clearly a bull market for the industry right now.
The #OKExSabseSasteOffers Campaign
Over the past month or so, the cryptocurrency market has been demonstrated a bullishness that was sorely missed, with many cryptocurrencies touching all-time highs. It’s natural that many may be experiencing some FOMO as a result of this. In that context, OKEX’s contest for its newly launched P2P platform seems rather well timed.
The #OKExSabseSasteOffers campaign will essentially be a flash sale of BTC & USDT at discounted price for all P2P desi consumers. It’s really quite straightforward. BTC will be available for a 10% discount while USDT will be available at a discount of 30% from their spot market prices.
How to Participate In the OKEx campaign
- Traders simply need to find the “Act Now” button and click on it.
- Traders will then be redirected to the right discounted P2P offer.
- After that, traders should check & confirm the discounted price with the spot market and purchase cryptos.
Rules for participation
- The campaign launches on December 2, 2020 and extends till December 5, 2020. The 4 days of the campaign will be divided into 2 promotional offers. Everyday, each promotional offer will be accessible from 8:30 IST.
- In the first promotion that will be held for the first 2 days of the campaign from December 2 to December 3, a flat 30% discount will be offered on USDT-INR P2P trading. No more discounts will be available on other crypto pairs.
- In the second promotion held in the last 2 days from December 4, 2020 to December 5, 2020, a flat 10% discount will be given on the BTC-INR P2P trading. Similar to the first promotion, no more discounts will be available on other crypto pairs.
- A participant can only execute discounted P2P trade during each promotion with upto cryptos worth 4,000 INR only.
- If a participant has already made a discounted P2P trade (BTC/INR or USDT/INR) in the course of promotional offers, then no more discounted P2P trade offers are allowed to them.
- In view of the fact that there are a limited number of BTC & USDT that will be sold at a discounted price, the promotion is based on a first-come-first serve basis. So traders quickly get themselves registered!