Teslafan is a next-gen marketplace or platform for decentralized crowdfunding, projects on artificial intelligence, and renewable energy. It is organizing this competition, ‘NFT Wars’, to wage a war against meme projects.
The purpose of this ‘war’ is to highlight the differences in value between meme projects and real projects. This competition is meant to make people aware of the importance of having a vision in the project.
Meme coins begin as a joke without a vision, and in most cases, they remain purposeless. Investors must be aware of this fundamental anomaly of meme coins so that they invest in projects with appropriate vision.
The competition is facilitated by NFTrade, a cross-chain and blockchain-agnostic NFT platform.
Together NFTrade and Teslafan wish to create and reward the “warriors” or participants of this battle against Shiba Inu.
The “bounty” in the war is the prize of $10,000 to be paid in BNB.
Everything is fair in love and war, but the “NFT Wars” has some rules to follow:
- Participants should create an NFT that describes the battle between Teslafan vs Shiba
- The NFT should be valued at $10,000 worth of BNB at the time of submission
- The user should share it on their Twitter profile with the hashtags: #Teslafan #NFTrade #Shiba #TeslafanVsShiba
- The participant should follow and tag @Teslafantoken, @NFTradeOfficial, and @Shibtoken to the post.
- The NFTs must describe the difference between real AI projects utilizing blockchain, such as Teslafan, and meme tokens like Shiba Inu. Participants are free to come up with an idea to demonstrate the challenge in the best way they seem fit.
The creators of the best 5 NFTs will be rewarded with $10,000 each.
The winners will be judged by the community and Teslafan development team.
Out of the 5 winners,
- 3 will be chosen by the community
- The rest 2 will be chosen by the Teslafan development team
Let the war begin!
Disclaimer: Coin Crunch partners with multiple projects for consulting and marketing initiatives. Our editorial however remains uninfluenced by our partners unless specifically mentioned. For more details about our policies, please check out this disclaimer.